Protecting your privacy
- We don't sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We may provide links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. Your activity on those sites is covered by the privacy policies on those sites.
Information we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, etc.
- We may collect your name(s), phone number(s) so that the advertiser can identify and contact you, and/or for billing purposes.
- For job applications, we collect cover letter(s), document(s), and may pass the information to the advertiser as a part of your application.
- Zipster does not store credit card information - it is passed to a financial gateway via secure SSL connection.
- We may collect personal information if you contact us directly.
- Our web logs store web log entries for each page served, including IP address, page URL, browser type, browser language, referring URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our service, to administer our site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
Information we store
- All job postings, applications, and documents are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Registered users can access and update their account information through the account homepage.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
If you have comments or questions about this document, please feel free to contact us.